Child minding program
We get it. As moms we sometimes carry the weight of the world on our shoulders. At MOVE our number one goal is to make it easier for you. Our Little Movers childminding service provides a safe, nurturing and interactive environment for your wee ones while you get some much deserved “me” time.
What you can expect:
- A clean & tidy room
- A great assortment of toys & books
- Arts & crafts table
- A selection of kid-friendly videos
- Fully-equipped washroom with change table
- Hypoallergenic baby/toddler skin care
- Nut free zone
- Criminal Background check completed on each childminder
- Video monitored for your peace of mind
What we expect:
- up to 1.5 hr visit maximum
- Parents must remain on site
- Suitable for ages 6 weeks to 5 years
- Parent to sign a waiver on first visit
Note: School-aged children may sit in the members lounge unsupervised at parents discretion. Children are not permitted in the workout area at any time.
LITtlE MOVERS SCHEDULE
Monday - Friday 9am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9am - 11am
Spaces are limited and are on first come first serve basis so please ensure you call ahead to reserve your spot!
Book Child minding appointments ONCE you have purchased Child minding online
BOOK YOUR SESSION
- Make sure you are logged in first (you can login by clicking on the Login/Register button in the main menu bar)
- Select the date you are interested in Child minding on, this will automatically select a 7 day section.
- Click the search button to reveal the available start times.
- Click on your desired appointment time(s), and a pop-up will appear allowing you to confirm your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you at MOVE very soon!
HOLIDAY CAMP - DEC 28 TO DEC 30 2016 AND JAN 2 TO 6 2017
MOVE is excited to offer our first little MOVERS Holiday Camp for children 3 and up. We provide an experience that will keep your little ones engaged, physically active and moving well while having fun in a beautiful bright clean space. As part of our fitness philosophy, we will coach the foundations of proper movements through play based games and activities.
- Play based movement
- Intro to martial arts
- Arts and crafts
- Story time
- Sing song time
*Parents to provide nut free lunch. Healthy snacks included.
Full day, 8:30am to 4pm - $60
Half day, 8:30 to 12pm or 12:30pm to 4pm - $30
After care, 4pm to 5:30pm - $10
after school program
tae kwon do program
Tae Kwon Do is a Korean martial art teaching self-defence that is very child friendly focusing on self-confidence, discipline and respect. Tae Kwon Do is a dynamic martial art well known for its high flying spinning kicking and as an olympic sport.