child minding program
We get it. As moms we sometimes carry the weight of the world on our shoulders. At MOVE our number one goal is to make it easier for you. Our Little Movers childminding service provides a safe, nurturing and interactive environment for your wee ones while you get some much deserved “me” time.
What you can expect:
- A clean & tidy room
- A great assortment of toys & books
- Arts & crafts table
- A selection of kid-friendly videos
- Fully-equipped washroom with change table
- Hypoallergenic baby/toddler skin care
- Nut free zone
- Criminal Background check completed on each childminder
- Video monitored for your peace of mind
What we expect:
- up to 1.5 hr visit maximum
- Parents must remain on site
- Suitable for ages 6 weeks to 5 years
- Parent to sign a waiver on first visit
Note: School-aged children may sit in the members lounge unsupervised at parents discretion. Children are not permitted in the workout area at any time.
LITtlE MOVERS childminding SCHEDULE
Monday - Friday 9am to 3:00pm
Saturday 9am - 11:30am
Spaces are limited and are on first come first serve basis so please ensure you call ahead to reserve your spot!
Book Child minding appointments ONCE you have purchased Child minding online
BOOK YOUR SESSION
- Make sure you are logged in first (you can login by clicking on the Login/Register button in the main menu bar)
- Select the date you are interested in Child minding on, this will automatically select a 7 day section.
- Click the search button to reveal the available start times.
- Click on your desired appointment time(s), and a pop-up will appear allowing you to confirm your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you at MOVE very soon!
PA DAY CAMPS
Each camp day will have a consistent agenda with activities like story time, arts and crafts, gymnastics, athletics, outdoor time and a movie (poor weather dependant).
Parents are to provide lunch, we will provide two healthy snacks.
Full Day: 8:30am - 4:00pm
After Care 4:00 - 6:00pm
Full Day cost: $75.00
After Care cost: $10.00
DATE NIGHT AT MOVE
Friday night date night? We’ve got the kids! Drop off your little MOVERS to a fun PJ-party and get some much deserved alone time with your partner. We will have playtime, storytime and a movie! Dinner (pizza) and snacks are on us! Send your little ones in, or with their PJs and we will send them home ready for bed.
Date Night: 5:00pm - 8:30pm
Date Night Cost: $30.00
Same Family, Additional Child Cost: $10
holiday CAMP - dec 27 to dec 29, 2017, Jan 2 to Jan 5, 2018
At the heart of our Camp is to coach proper movement, core strength and motor skills development - the foundation to prevent injury and optimize performance in any physical activity or sport. We will provide an experience that will keep your little ones engaged, physically active and MOVING while having fun in a beautiful bright clean space.
Our camp is for little MOVERS ages 3.5 to 6.
Weekly activities include:
- Play based movement
- Gymnastics and martial arts skills
- Arts and crafts
- Bouncy castle
- Story and sing song time
- Projector movie time
- Themed activities, costumes, games and more!
*Parents to provide nut free lunch and two snacks.
Dec 27 to Dec 29, 2017
3 Day Week, 8:30am to 4pm - $210
3 Day Week After Care, 4pm to 5:30pm - $36
Jan 2 to Jan 5, 2018
4 Day Week, 8:30am to 4pm - $280
4 Day Week After Care, 4pm to 5:30pm - $48
after school program
tae kwon do
MOVE is excited to offer our new after-school Tae Kwon Do program.
Next Program will run Thursdays January 11 to March 8, 2018 from 4:15pm to 5pm. (9 weeks)
Your kids will love this fun and engaging martial arts experience, known for its high flying spinning jumping kicking and as an Olympic sport, while learning self-defence, focus, discipline and respect.
Our Tae Kwon Do after school program is for little MOVERS ages 4 to 8.
Pickup available from Liberty Prep Boston and Morse Public School.
Tae Kwon Do experience:
• Very kid-friendly martial art
• Taught by qualified black belt master or instructor
• Learn self-defence and build confidence
• Learn basic patterns, kicking, blocking, striking, punching and board-breaking
• Develop core strength, motor skills, agility, balance and flexibility
• Develop self-awareness, self esteem, self-discipline and focus
• Healthy nut free snack provided
Winter term (9 weeks) - $180
School pickup - $90
After care, 5pm to 6pm - $50